Paua Shell Red Bolo Tie. Code BTSHELL_15
- Paua shell is the most colourful of all the abalone shells. Others pale in comparison. The dominant blue/green colours vary, also with pink to crimson and purple tones. This kaleidoscope of colours can change when lighting varies or when viewed from different angles. The lustre is similar to that of Mother of Pearl shell, but much more vibrantly coloured.
- Matching pairs of genuine paua shell collar tips are available sold separately.
- Important note: Because each bolo is unique, shades & patterns may differ from that of the picture, they may be darker or lighter. The shades also change depending on the light direction.
- Geniune paua shell bolo tie. Natural product so shades and patterns of the shells will vary
- Size approx. 47 x 57mm
- Adjustable 36" braided cord (92mm)